Monday, July 18, 2011

What-Ever, Dude!

So..... my wonderful manfriend...Light of life...Apple of my eye...LOVE of my LIFE gave me ammo for my very first blog. Ever. I didn't know where I'd start but it fell right in my lap. Just as my little chi-hoo-a-hoo-a is as I type these words, her head resting on my wrist.

We are in the process of painting the outside of our house. I come home today to find he's painted the metal part of the glass door - looks amazing! Like a brand new door! Hell to the yeaaaa! So I grab the door and it doesn't open.. Pull a little harder and still nothing. So - I assume the paint dried and it's stuck - so I pull harder and VOILA. Open! In I go, let the dogs out, sweep the floor, hippidy do da - life is swell. Think I'll eat some left over pizza and enjoy life.

Buuuuuut.....in he comes and this what transpires:

"What did you do to the door???! You bent it!"

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis? It was stuck because of the paint so I had to pull it but it opened. It's alllll good, baby!

"I just fixed it! I can't believe you already bent it!"

Um? Fixed what?

"The door! You have to press the handle button for it to open - I just fixed it and now I have to fix it again."

(Insert me giving him the evil eye/middle finger from behind right now.)

Well... You didn't tell me you fixed it! I've lived in this house for OVER a year and a half and I've never pressed that button - why would I press it today?? Because you painted the door I should assume you fixed it even though I never paid attention to the fact it was broke because I never knew any difference? Oh yea...Ok - MY BAD.

Soooo extra dog hairs with your tuna tonight?? Great - coming RIGHT up my sweet darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment